Thursday, March 10, 2005

Are YOU a casual gamer? | 3/10/2005 7:56:56 AM PST

(I'm jealous!! - Marc)

How does one know what is casual?

I am a 35 year old professional male with a wife and 3 children (11,4,2). My wife, my 11 year old daughter and I have WoW accounts. I hold down a 50-60 hour a week job (architect) and my wife is completing her Ph.D in English. We don't play until late in the evening or on weekends due to having two small children that need lots of attention.

This leaves our play time as 8-11 during the week and a bit more on the weekends.

My characters are level: 51, 50, 41, 34, 24, 21, 20 + 10 (w/ 2 mules)

My wifes characters are level: 51, 40, 34, 30, 18 + 14 (w/ rest mules)

My daughter has a level 37 rogue and 21 warlock.

We have been playing rather rountinely since the second week of retail... its also very enjoyable and interesting to quest with my daughter as we don't like "bored games" and such. Chess here and there and WoW.

Are we casual given the <3 hour per day investment?

I would love to be involved in the new PvP system and typically spend weekend nights in SS or Ashenvale "challanging the !@!#&d."

Input?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Architect
WoW General Discussion -

No comments: